Cosy. Nice sunset. Near the lake. Not bad.
The Charming Rantala Cottage
This cozy cabin is located on the sunny shores of Sarkavesi lake and can be rented all year around. It the bedroom sleeps two and an additional sleepers can be accommodated for on the sleeper couch in the living room space. In the summer seasons the two beds located on the small loft can be utilized when needed. The living spaces of Rantala are snug and cozy, so in order to be the most comfortable you can be we do not recommend the cabin for big groups.
The cottage consists of a shared kitchen and living room area, indoor washroom, sauna and terrace (In total 30 m2 + terrace 10 m2). On the inside the atmosphere is of a home-like dollhouse, at its best for two people. The sauna is electric, which makes it quick and easy to heat up. There is a small fireplace in the living room, making the chilly autumn nights warm and pleasant.
- Electricity, electric heating, fireplace, electric stove, microwave and fridge
- Cooking equipment, coffeemaker, electric kettle, toaster and tableware for 6
- Television, DVD player, Wi-Fi and Digi Box
- Indoor washroom, warm water, shower and electric sauna
- Cleaning supplies and hoover
- Blankets and pillows for 6 people, sheets and towels can be hired for an additional fee
- The shore is partly rocky, but not steep. The shore is suitable for both children and adults.
- On the shore there is a small pier and a rowboat.
- A bonfire area can be found on the yard as well as a small barbeque.
- Firewood is included in accommodation fee.
- Breakfast and other meals need to be ordered in advance for additional fee.
- The summer cafe is open from 12 to 17 on weekdays and according to visitor frequency on the weekends.