Snow white (Lumikki) like dollhouse. Oh, what a sauna! Soon back again.
Family Cabin Lumikki
Our family cabin on the shore can be rented throughout the year and it is the most spacious of our cottages (around 40 m2 on each floor). It is located between the main building and Rantala cabin, with idyllic wood fencing securing privacy for visitors. Behing the cottage there is a parking area, by the lake side a terrace area, a sauna can be found in a separate building (renovated in 2017) a boat and wonderful sunsets.
The cozy cottage is equipped with the essentials for a pleasant stay. Upstairs you can find two spacious bedrooms, both of which accommodate for three people. The kitchen, dining area and living room can be found downstairs. The pull-out couch in the living room sleeps two if needed. The cottage is most comfortable for 6, but can house 8 when the livingroom is utilized as well.
- Electronic heating, electric stove, fireplace, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment
- Cooking equipment, coffeemaker, electric kettle, toaster and tableware for 8 people
- Television, DVD-player and Digi box
- Indoor toilet, renovated in 2016
- Warm water shower
- Wood heated lakeside sauna, with warm water and shower
- Cleaning supplies and hoover
- Pillows and blankets for 6 people
- Barbeque coal and firewood
- Summer cafe is open from 12-17 on weekdays and during weekends according to visitor frequency