Good sauna. Nice place. Perfect for 2 or 4.
Our third cabin Lehtola is a summer cabin, which is located at a small distance from the main house. It is located beside Mouhuntie away from the lake side. The cabin sleeps two in the bedroom and two more in the small “attic” (in total 30 m2). The kitchen, dining room and living room are situated in a shared space. There is also a wood sauna and a shower in the cottage. There is no internet connection in this cabin, so you can be in complete peace.
There is an outdoor toilet at one end of the house.
While there is no lake shore for this cottage, there is a small public beach 700m away and if you want to take a longer trek, a public “pine cone” sauna can be found 5km away by a pond where one can also take a dip.
- Electricity, electric heating, electric stove, microwave and fridge
- Cooking equipment, coffeemaker, electric kettle, toaster and tableware for 4 people
- Outhouse, warm water, shower and wood sauna
- Cleaning supplies and hoover
- Blankets and pillows for 4 people, bed sheets and towels can be rented for extra fee
- Firewood is included
Breakfast and other meals can be pre-booked for additional price.